Now that Spring Break is upon us, we are all starting the think about the next big milestone, SUMMER! What is your child going to do during the summer months?
It is a great time to work on your singing or any of the trio of talents! Sign up to take voice lessons or a Musical Theater Singing Series, audition for a summer production, pick up dance or acting lessons.
- You or your child have a little more free time (school is out or you have summer hours).
- There is more time to schedule something that might not fit into your school year.
- There is more time to practice.
- It can give structure to an otherwise unstructured time.
-It will keep you motivated to work on your goals.
- It will increase your chances of attaining those goals during the school year (get into a select choir, get a lead in the play, get a music scholarship for college)
- Many summer opportunities combine singing, acting, and dancing with an emphasis on one of the three.
- You can pick up something new or something that you know you need to work on. (ie you are a dancer who know she needs to sing better in order to get the lead in the next musical).
- Summer programs are often an intensive concentration on a subject.
- It builds your confidence as a performer and a person.
-It is fun!
Give it some serious thought and sign up for something now! Find out more about summer music programs, especially those that focus on developing your individual talents. Happy Singing!
Post a Comment