The holidays are in full swing and maybe you have a little time off from school or work before the New Year. What can you do to line up 2014 to be YOUR most successful singing year?
1. Establish Goals- Do you want to audition for the next play, solo in a concert, a scholarship for college?
* Map out a timeline of what needs to get done to achieve that goal.
2. Figure out WHEN you really are going to practice!
* Write it in your calendar now!
3. Stay Healthy and Take Care of Yourself!
* Drink lots of water, eat well, sleep at least 8 hours a night, steer clear of those who are sick around you, take a few minutes for yourself everyday.
* If you have some time off, now is a good time to establish a routine before life gears up again. Try a schedule a few days before the end of your break that you think will work once school begins again. Can you can stick with it for a few days? Do you need to tweak it a little bit?
Whether you believe in make New Year's Resolutions or not, now is a time to take a few moment and reflect on what you want 2014 to be like for you! Take control of the reins and make successful singing one of them!