1. Make a committed schedule of practicing.
2. Establish a focus to each practice session.
3. Set goals for singing for myself (and my student).
4. Make a timeline to achieve those goals.
5. Sing just for the sake of singing a few times a week.
6. Workout (cardio and/or yoga) 3-5 times per week. Do what suits you and your mind.
7. Drink lots of water and try to get 8 hours of sleep per night.
8. Take 10 minutes a day (or more if you can) to do something for yourself.
9. Tell people in your life how much they mean to you and take the time to say "Thank you" or "I love you."
10. Breathe when it seems too much and regroup. It will all work out.
This may seem like a long list. They are little attainable goals. I think I can make them work. Take what you like, disregard what you do not. Regardless, do your best to make 2015 a happy, prosperous, and wonderful year!
Share some of your resolutions too!