In the next series of blogs, I am writing to you, the parent, and you the student. There are so many reasons to take voice lessons! Not only does it improve the singing voice for the person who loves to sing, but it does so MANY things for each individual person in their everyday life.
Here is a list of skill sets that advance with voice study:
1. Develop and Discover YOUR Singing Voice
2. Develop Better Breath Control
3. Improve Posture and Poise
4. Increase Awareness of the Mind and Body Connection (How to Take Care of Yourself)
5. Academic Excellence (Math and Literary Skills)
6. Increase Concentration and Focus (Quality and Length of Time)
7. Build Confidence (In Yourself and Abilities)
8. Increase Communication Skills
9. Find an Emotional Outlet
10. Learn the Value of Dedication and Perfectionism; Receive Constructive Criticism
11. Perseverance and Follow Through to the End of a Project
12. *** Last But Not Least - IT'S FUN!!
Understanding and appreciating art is so helpful when it comes to processing the hard stuff in the world.
Sign up to receive my blog www.healthyandconfidentsingingvoice.blogspot.com and check in weekly to receive detailed explanations of these advancements that stem from voice study.