Wednesday, December 26, 2012
The Final Countdown: The Top 5 Blogs of 2012 Written by Susan Anders Brizick
What a wonderful journey we have traveled in 2012. From Performance Anxiety to Speech and Singing to Exercise and Diet and the Affect on Singing. We have discussed a myriad of topics.
Here are a few favorites of the year!
1. Musical Performance Anxiety and How to Overcome It! Accomplish that Goal (Part 1 of 5) http://bit.ly/VOCFM0 January 2012
2. Speak As You Would Sing, Sing as You Would Speak http://bit.ly/12yYsxd March 2012
3. The Exercise, Diet, and Singing Connection. Can It Equal a Successsful Singing Career?
http://bit.ly/TYlQ1J April 2012
4. Pilates Study and the Affects on Singing http://bit.ly/VQ14RL June 21, 2012
5. Repertoire for Child Singers. The Dilemna of What They Want to Sing vs. What They Should Sing http://bit.ly/ZhriEu July 2012
What are your favorite blogs from above?
Thank you to those of you who have participated in conversations. Please sign up to receive this blog on a regular basis! http://eepurl.com/dEUC6 Also, let me know of any new topics which you would like to discuss or want to be re-visited or expanded upon in 2013. Like this blog? Share it on Facebook, Linked In or Twitter below.
Wishing You All a Happy, Healthy New Year! Let's Make 2013 a Singing Year to Remember.